19 November 2005

Flock browser trials....

I downloaded Flock 0.4.8 a while back because my Firefox browser was acting a little squirrly on me. The tranistion from Firefox to Flock was smooth since Flock is based on Firefox. Its "Preferences" were simlar enough to Firefox that I was up and running and feeling pretty comfortable with it in no time at all.

However, since it is still a developer's release, I needed something more reliable...so I fixed my Firefox browser. Now that Flock is up to 0.4.10 I'm giving it a go again. I really don't need the distraction, but a techie's gotta do what techie's gotta do...

One thing I've been trying to force myself to do is keep up with my blog and post more frequently. And since Flock integrated a blogging editor in the browser I figured I'd see if that will light a fire under me. So far I'm agnostic about whether I use the built-in editor from blogger or whether I use the editor with Flock. I do like that Flock's blog editor is hooked into my blog host. One less click on the mouse.

No comments: