05 January 2005

ma nouvelle souris

I'm on a never ending quest to rid myself of as many wires as possible so I went out and bought the Logitech MediaPlay Cordless Mouse. Even though it's only been one day since I purchased it and installed the software, I'm pretty please with it and it's extras so far. One thing that it does that is mildly annoying is the mouse pointer will occasionally jump to the top or side of the screen if you lift it up from the work surface.



I was initially going to purchase the Logitech V500 Cordless Notebook Mouse, but decided to go with the MediaPlay mouse because I listen to music pretty much 24x7 while I'm working on my computer. I have a buddy who's got the V500 and has been very happy with it. Either way, that's one less cord I have to condend with!!

No comments: